The Vortex Rotary Drilling Rig training module simulates all major mechanical, physical and operational aspects of the drill rig. It comes with two attachments: the Kelly bar and the Continuous Flight Auger (CFA), for use in different training applications and scenarios.
The Vortex Rotary Drilling Rig training module accurately reproduces actual drill rig behavior and other specifications from equipment manufacturers. The following behavior and conditions are simulated:
- Drilling boreholes into the ground
- Removing soil from the auger
- Mast tilting side‐to‐side and front‐to‐back
- Collision with other objects on the construction site
- Spooling of the cables
- Driving on the construction site ground
Construction site components:
- Elevated ground, rocks, and soft and hard ground
- I‐beams and casing manipulations using the auxiliary hoist line
- Variable weather, light, and shadows
The Vortex Rotary Drill Rig training module features high-definition displays, motion platform, and authentic rotary drill rig controls. The solution fully simulates the continuous flight auger (CFA) attachment, Kelly Bar and casings, and a realistic worksite. It also reproduces accurate engine noise as well as realistic sounds when removing soil from the Kelley bar.
Training scenarios include drilling & hoisting operations, digs, and traveling.
For a simulator demonstration, or for more information, contact us now